With the huge changes of the past years, companies are on the cusp of a unique opportunity—driving business growth with customer service.
Join thought leaders from across Asia Pacific, and get the tools and confidence you need to turn your customer service into an engine for growth
Here’s what you can expect:
- Uncover the five major traps that can weaken your bottom line, and get equipped with the tools you need to set your team up for success
- Matt Dixon, author of The Effortless Experience will speak on how you can make sure your customers keep coming back
- Emily and Amelia Nagoski, co-authors of Burnout, will show you how you can keeping your teams from feeling overwhelmed and empower them to make positive changes
- Albert Lin from National Geographic will share the importance of processes to achieve your goals in unpredictable environments
- Mitch Lowe, former co-founding executive at Netflix, will share how he built brands with exceptional customer loyalty and how to make unpopular decisions without breaking customer trust