Evernote is 25,000th Company to Adopt Zendesk (Japan)
January 18, 2013
JAPAN – January 18, 2013 – Zendesk, Inc., a provider of cloud-based customer service software (headquarters: California, USA; founder and CEO: Mikkel Svane), announces that at the end of 2012 it signed a customer service agreement with Evernote, one of the major personal cloud service providers in the world. This is a milestone for Zendesk, marking its 25,000th customer. The number of companies adopting our firms customer service in just the last few months exceeded 5000, as the demand for customer service expands rapidly.
Noting this milestone contract signing, General Manager Ken Inoue of Evernote Japan commented, Evernote, with more than 45 million users around the world, continually strives not only to provide the best possible products but also the best possible support. With this kind of service-oriented thinking and our targets for further growth in mind, we selected Zendesk. As we continue to use it, we realize just how outstanding its quality, scalability, and multi-language compatibility are. It is simple and easy to use, so company-wide migration of the system went very smoothly.
In addition, Zendesks major accomplishments in 2012 were as follows:
- The number of Japanese customers exceeded 100.
- To apply its full capability to achieve customer service innovations, Zendesk raised $60 million in capital.
- Launch of Zendesk Apps, a new Zendesk version that offers a smooth interface, innovative new features, and a leading-edge application framework.
- Expanded service to handle 12 languages, including Japanese.
- Introduced the worlds most comprehensive customer satisfaction index which measures customer satisfaction from 100 million consumers.
- To contribute to the city of San Francisco where the company is located, donated $1 million to the UCSF Beniof Childrens Hospital.
The rapid growth of our companys customer base is clear evidence that the importance of customer service in every type of business is increasing daily. Today, over 100 million people in 140 countries utilize customer service provided by Zendesk. Well aware that Japan is a country known for providing the highest level of customer service and experiencing rapid growth in the SNS and smart phone markets, Zendesk is anticipating further business expansion in the Japanese market. The company is striving to achieve even more innovative solutions, aiming to provide Japanese users with even more outstanding customer service with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Zendesk is the leading provider of proven, cloud-based customer service software. For growing organizations, Zendesk is the fastest way to enable great customer service. More than 25,000 Zendesk customers, including Gilt Groupe, Box, and Disney, trust Zendesk with their most valuable assets: their customers, partners, and employees. Founded in 2007, Zendesk is funded by Charles River Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Goldman Sachs, GGV Capital, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, and Redpoint Ventures. Learn more at www.zendesk.com. For further details, please visit: https://www.zendesk.co.jp/