On the surface, business seems like nothing more than a series of transactions. But underneath business is about relationships—with vendors, employees, and most importantly, with customers. Smart, innovative companies know this and are moving to put customer relationships at the center of their business strategy.
This is a big deal. Putting relationships front and center radically transforms a company’s ability to build on loyalty, evangelism, and trust. And it’s the key to making customer service a distinct competitive advantage.
In this ebook, you'll get a view into how five organizations use Zendesk in innovative ways to create simple, seamless customer experiences.
You'll learn how:
- Box connects with customers across channels and has leveraged our API to customize Zendesk while scaling
- SwiftKey embeds customer service everywhere—especially through their mobile, responsive Help Center
- The Federal Communications Commissions designed a better consumer experience by replacing 18 complaint forms with their Consumer Help Center
- Le Tote provides in-the-moment mobile support through their app using the Zendesk Mobile SDK
- The Wharton School increases employee satisfaction by using Zendesk and the Zendesk mobile app for all core services requests
Thanks. Enjoy the read.
Here's that link you were looking for: Bright Ideas: Customer Stories by Zendesk