The modern workplace is rapidly transforming--shaped by Millennials, it’s becoming a culture of connectivity and new technologies. Nowadays, Human Resource organizations serve a mobile workforce that demands information quickly and seamlessly across many channels – from email and phone to chat and social. Without the proper tools, they run the risk of letting down their most important customers: their employees.
Many companies rely on Zendesk to deliver fast, reliable internal customer service with tools that engage workers and increase employee satisfaction.
Read these HR-focused customer stories to learn how:
● Xerox adopted an intelligent online internal ticket management system that eliminated email clutter and confusion for advisors working in the field.
● L’Oréal uses Zendesk’s cloud-based help desk to empower its internal team to respond immediately to workplace problems, health risks or safety hazards.
● UTi turned to Zendesk for a centralized service platform and quickly experienced a higher volume of internal tickets, a huge jump in internal satisfaction and improved productivity.
● John Lewis Partnership launched the Partner Choice benefits website, offering employees a seamless, modern and mobile-optimized web experience.
● Tesco’s global help desk implemented a simple ticketing system that offers clean data management and universal accessibility and a one hundred percent increase in IT productivity.
Also hear from OpenTable, Redfin, Vodafone, Groupon and more!
Thanks. Enjoy the read.
Thank you for downloading! Here's the link to access Bright Ideas: Line of Business (HR) Customer Stories