As companies grow, so do the complex demands placed on the IT service desk. Without the ability to scale internal support, IT help desks can begin to break down, losing the ability to effectively provide employees with the technical support they need to do their jobs.
Many enterprises rely on Zendesk to deliver fast, reliable internal customer service, resulting in improved IT department operations and satisfied employees.
Read these IT-focused customer stories to learn how:
Also hear from Opentable, Groupon, Expedia Affiliate Network, and more!
- Xerox centralized internal support for it’s large, geographically disparate workforce, increasing efficiency, speeding fulfillment requests, and reducing costs.
- The Wharton School updated IT infrastructure to allow for flexible integrations with other business systems, improved workflows with business rules, and mobile access for agents without interrupting the end-user experience.
- L’Oréalé upgraded to a cloud-based Help Desk, leading to a work distribution center that now uses data to manage internal queries and provide employees with a safer environment.
- REA Group scaled internal support to meet the needs of a growing global workforce, improving agent efficiency, and identifying and prioritizing urgent tickets.
- Xero switched to Zendesk to meet the needs of rapid growth, unifying service management IT under a single platform and expanding functionality with integrations.