Delivering an excellent customer experience is necessary; believing it to be nonessential is to fall behind. 73% of customer service leaders say that improving CX is a top business priority over the next 12 months, and 63% want to properly address their customers’ rising expectation*.
As customers become inclined to expect an experience on par with the best, many leaders are looking to conceive a new customer service strategy or adjust an existing one. This August 2017 Forrester report, “Assess Customer Service Capabilities To Pinpoint Opportunities For Better Service”, provides the framework and necessary considerations for delivering better customer experiences.
The report covers:
- The causes of poorly conceived customer service strategies (i.e. what to watch out for)
- The key elements that drive successful customer service experiences
- Forrester’s “Best Practices Framework” for aligning a strategy within your company
It also includes helpful self-assessments to determine your company’s capabilities in customer service. You can figure out where you stand in terms of:
- Key details in a customer service strategy
- Incident management
- Omnichannel communications
- Monitoring analytics and gathering feedback
- Leveraging your technology infrastructure
- Data management
- People management
* Assess Customer Service Capabilities To Pinpoint Opportunities For Better Service, Forrester, August 2017