There are a seemingly infinite number of ways to interact with customers these days. Live chat, messaging, SMS—even self-service counts. With customer expectations on the rise, it’s increasingly important to provide consistent support across multiple channels.
However, in order to provide consistent support, your company needs the right resources, training, and channel management. In this eBook, we cover how to roll out and manage multiple customer service channels so that your company has the opportunity to build more, and better, relationships.
Access the eBook, Roll out and manage multiple customer service channels, to learn more about:
- Supporting multiple customer service channels
- Anticipating and managing channel volume
- Staffing for a new channel rollout
- Training agents to support a new channel
- How new channels affect the way agents manage their work
- Managing escalation paths by channel
- Measuring the success of your new channel