Virtual teams present different opportunities and challenges from those of an onsite team. Radical trust and good communication are crucial between managers and employees who don't see each other with any regularity, and hiring the right people is the first step. The best virtual employees will have a unique skill set that keeps them from disappearing into the ether, and their self-sufficiency allows managers to focus on creating an environment in which their virtual team will not only function, but thrive.
Download the ebook to read:
- What you can gain by going virtual
- Hiring must-haves in a remote employee
- Why training and onboarding are paramount to success
- Tools to help manage communication and efficiency
- Tips for coaching and managing from a distance
Thank you! Please use this link "How to Successfully Build and Manage a Virtual Team" to download the ebook. We'll also send you the link via email for safekeeping.