The biggest gaps in customer service for midsize companies - Asia Pacific
Findings from 45,000 Zendesk customers and surveys of 600 customer service leaders have helped us to identify the 5 biggest gaps in customer service today.
Here are some of the gaps facing support teams in 2019:
1. 77% of CX leaders at midsize companies say they evaluate success based on providing multiple ways to contact customer service, but only 35% are taking a true omnichannel approach.
2. 58% of CX leaders say they evaluate success based on customers having the ability to find answers themselves, but only 15% of leaders at those companies say their teams rely on self-service to address customer questions.
Watch this webinar as our Benchmark Data team reviews:
● The 5 biggest gaps between what companies *say* they do and what they *actually* do
● Best practices from the 10% fastest growing companies to help close them
● How SalesLoft, a midsize sales engagement solution company, uses Zendesk to meet customer expectations