Cloud call center for smoother customer support
Cloud call center software in a nutshell
Cloud-based call center software is a telephone connection integrated directly to the cloud-based platform you use to support your customers. The customer service team in your contact center can take and make regular support calls, access records of previous calls, generate new support tickets and even record calls, all while working in the cloud. The result is a much smoother support solution for both your customers and your agents.
Zendesk Talk is a cloud call center solution, designed with all the hooks you need to integrate your phone system with your cloud-based support center.
Manage your phones
Enjoy the benefits
- Agents can focus on helping your customers instead of struggling with workflow.
- Customers have a more satisfying experience and communicate with you in their preferred medium – voice or text.
- Your IT group has less to manage on premises and little to configure in the cloud – just an ordinary Voice over IP (VoIP) connection.
- Customer support managers can see analytics on call volume and duration, and they can take advantage of real-time queue monitoring.
- You can implement Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to streamline call routing and give your customers control over their support experience.
First steps to the cloud
Talk to your IT team about a cloud call center. Find out how easily they can configure and maintain an IP-based phone connection to your cloud-based ticketing system instead of trying to force an integration with your legacy phone system.Get dialed in to cloud call center and consolidate your customer support in the cloud
We have more to say about this. Have a look below.
Providing support over the phone is a skill all on it’s own. Learn how to do call center integration well.