Track the quality of your customer service with Nicereply – an all-in-one customer satisfaction survey tool built for Zendesk. Nicereply helps hundreds of teams at companies like Microsoft, Lenovo, Hubspot and Buffer to measure and improve the quality of their customer service.
Connect Nicereply with your Zendesk Support account and within minutes you can:
- Get a quick overview of your team's performance with all-in-one dashboard featuring CSAT, CES 2.0, and NPS ratings, trends and charts directly in Zendesk thanks to Nicereply widget feature
- Measure Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES) per agent, team or company-wide
- Increase your survey response rates by 200% See all the ratings immediately in the specific ticket and set triggers based on it
- **Get 3x more feedback without sending more emails
- See the data of specific customer
- Customize both the look and content of your surveys
- Set goals, track KPIs, generate reports and more...
Learn more about Nicereply for Zendesk and for any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Empower your Zendesk with Nicereply integration and widget.
Make sure that you have an admin rights for both accounts
- Go to your Nicereply account and choose the customer satisfaction metric in the “left menu”, CSAT, NPS or CES. Click on “START CSAT”.
- Then from distribution options choose “EMAIL TEMPLATE” or “TRIGGER”
- You’re on the app directory page now, click on Zendesk icon
Complete installation manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002906191-Getting-started-with-Zendesk-integration
If you want to see Nicereply data directly in your Zendesk account check out Nicereply widget installation manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation