Quickie is a handy top bar menu that gives you quick and convenient access to all views, from anywhere within Zendesk. It can dramatically improve the efficiency of your agents when accessing views.
- Fast access to all views from anywhere within Zendesk.
- Easily organize views in a tree-like folder hierarchy.
- Display personal views together with other views or separately.
- Keyword search helps agents find views instantly.
- New! Quickie now allows you to bookmark tickets. Jump to specific tickets quicker than ever.
- Displays the special 'Suspended' and 'Deleted' views, based on agent permissions.
- Optionally open views in our Lovely Views app.
Quickie will make your agents efficient and happy. It gives them the fastest means of accessing ticket views.
With Quickie, agents can browse and search all your ticket views in a categorized list from anywhere within Zendesk.
Quickie's search is instant and powerful, which makes finding the view you want amongst possibly hundreds of views is quick and painless.
Personal views can be organized together with other views or placed in a separate folder. This personal views folder can be renamed and set to display at the top or bottom of the list.
Quickie now allows you to bookmark tickets. Tickets bookmarked in Quickie can quickly and conveniently be accessed from anywhere in Zendesk, just like views.
Quickie also integrates with our popular Lovely Views app. With both apps installed, you can easily configure Quickie to open views in Lovely Views instead of the regular views interface.
Read more at Quickie's home page.
Please refer to the user guide for how to use Quickie.
Quickie is brought to you by Lovestock & Leaf.
Looking for a good deal on large agent numbers? Don't want to use credit card for payment? Want to pay annually instead of monthly, by credit card or bank transfer? Need advice on how to implement this app into your Zendesk workflow? Or any other enquiry, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All you have to do is install the Quickie app and you can use it immediately. The configuration options for this app allow you to make various changes to the layout of Quickie's views list.
- Title (Default: 'Quickie') The name of the app as it appears in the apps list.
- Open views in Lovely Views (Default: unchecked) When checked, Quickie will try to open views in Lovely Views instead of the regular views interface.
- Lovely Views ID (Default: '') Quickie will attempt to detect if Lovely Views is installed and configure itself automatically. If a Lovely Views app ID is provided, Quickie will use this instead of trying to detect it. This can be helpful if you have multiple copies of Lovely Views installed or if Quickie has trouble configuring itself automatically.
- Bookmarks (Default: checked) This enables ticket bookmarking. Agents can then create shortcuts (or bookmarks) to tickets within Quickie. This gives them the same convenient access to those tickets as views.
- Enable the 'Misc' folder (Default: checked) When checked, a 'Misc' folder will be added and any views not categorized will appear in this folder.
- 'Misc' folder name (Default: 'Misc') Allows you to rename the 'Misc' folder to something else. If this is blank, then it will default to 'Misc'.
- Place 'Misc' folder/views at bottom of list (Default: unchecked) When checked, the 'Misc' folder (or ungrouped views) will be shown at the bottom, after all other groups.
- Enable the 'Personal' folder (Default: checked) When checked, if you have any personal views, they'll be grouped separately from other views in a 'Personal' views folder.
- 'Personal' folder name (Default: 'Personal') Allows you to rename the 'Personal' folder to something else. If this is blank, then it will default to 'Personal'.
- Place 'Personal' folder/views at bottom of list (Default: unchecked) When checked, the 'Personal' folder will be shown at the bottom, after all other groups.
- Additional view grouping separator (Default: '::') When grouping views, by default you use two colons ('::') to indicate groups. If you'd like to use something else as well (i.e., a forward slash), you can enter that here.
If you tick both 'Place Misc folder at bottom' and 'Place Personal folder at bottom', then these folders will be at the bottom with 'Misc' appearing above 'Personal'.