Features and Functionalities for the Collaboration Deployed Associated Service:
Last Modified: December 2 2019
As of Subscriber’s execution of the Order Form that references Subscriber’s purchase of this Deployed Associated Service (“Add-On”), the features and functionality detailed below will be provided to Subscriber. Zendesk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update these Add-On features and functionality detailed below, but agrees that these Add-On features and functionality will not be materially decreased during the Subscription Term.
Light Agents are Agents that are enabled with the functionality summarized below:
- view tickets assigned to groups that include the Light Agent;
- make private comments in a ticket;
- be the ticket requester and be CC’d on tickets;
- edit ticket properties at the time of ticket creation when the Light Agent is the ticket requester;
- create tickets on behalf of End-Users;
- view user profiles;
- view and add topics to unrestricted forums; and
- view or have access to reporting (not including Insights).
Light Agents are not enabled with any other Agent functionality, including, without limitation, the following functionality:
- make public comments;
- be assigned to tickets;
- edit ticket properties for tickets that Light Agents are requesters on, once the ticket is created;
- edit user profiles;
- assume the identity of an Agent or End-User;
- change passwords of Agents or End-Users;
- browse or search for Agents or End-Users;
- view or add topics to restricted forums;
- execute the actions a Light Agent is permitted to perform within any applied macro;
- create, view, or edit macros, automations, or triggers;
- be used as conditions in business rules; and
- respond to Zendesk Chat requests or be enabled to use Zendesk Talk.
- Agents will be able to create new side conversations with Agents, Light Agents, and non-Agent email addresses;
- Side conversation recipients will be able to see who else is included in side conversations as “to:” and “cc:” recipients in the emails; and
- Side conversation recipients will be able to add and remove participants in email side conversations in the messages they send.
- Side conversations will not allow any non-Agent recipients to log into Support or access any Support features;
- Side conversations will not allow any non-Agents to interact with or send information to End-Users in the main ticket conversation; and
- Side conversations recipients will not automatically receive ticket information, and will only receive the information that the Agent chooses to include in messages.