As anyone who’s ever developed or marketed a website knows, the Internet can be both a rewarding venue to do business and a challenging place to pursue a dream. For B2C retailers that are more mature in the commerce space, the Web is about stealing share from competitors. For B2B companies that are still fairly new to eCommerce, digital is not a channel but a goal to which they aspire.
2016 will be the year when both B2C and B2B companies have the opportunity to advance beyond their peers—or fall irretrievably behind.
New insights from Forrester Research delivers valuable information on how companies can win, serve, and retain customers. In this report from Forrester Research, Inc., analysts Andy Hoar, Sucharita Mulpuru, and Patti Freeman Evans, share how eBusiness professionals can succeed with mobile strategies, while offering up advice for customer-obsessed B2B organizations to effectively engage buyers across all key customer touch points.
Access your complimentary copy of Forrester’s Predictions 2016: The eCommerce Gap Widens (November 2015), and read top analysts’ recommendations on how best to address these areas:
- Mobile becomes the primary computing device for many.
- Digital assistants make a splash.
- Self-service B2B eCommerce rivals full-service B2B commerce in importance.
- Inside sales and customer service fill gaps created by internal B2B channel conflict.
- B2B software vendors reposition eCommerce as "customer engagement".
- B2B leaders still fail to accurately measure their omnichannel progress.
ไม่สามารถดาวน์โหลดรายงานฉบับเต็มได้แล้ว โปรดอ่านเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับรายงานและซื้อได้ที่เว็บไซต์ของ Forrester