What’s New at Zendesk: September 2019 – Asia Pacific
We’re always looking for new ways to help you improve and scale your support operations, whether that’s by communicating with customers through new channels or leveraging tools to allow your teams to work more efficiently and collaboratively. We’re excited to share the latest and greatest features across our entire product portfolio – Support, Chat, Talk, Guide, Sell, Explore and Sunshine.
Join us for a 60-minute webinar to learn more about what’s new in your Zendesk. Some of the things we’ll cover include how you can:
● Unify your sales and support teams with Zendesk Duet to build a more comprehensive view of your customers
● Stream Zendesk events data into Amazon Web Services to power more advanced analytics and use cases
● Provide seamless experiences for both your agents and customers with the new Agent Interface and Integrated Web Widget
● Offer customers more flexibility in how they communicate with you with the new WhatsApp for Zendesk Support and improvements to Zendesk Talk
● Utilize a whole host of other new features across the Zendesk family of products to uplevel your support experiences
Maddi Eckert is a Product Marketing Associate for Zendesk Explore. Her focus is on empowering customers to make better, more strategic decisions by harnessing data and analytics.
Caroline Hynes is the Director of Zendesk Explore. Her team builds powerful analytics tools for companies to measure and improve the entire customer experience.
Cheryl Neoh is a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Communities and SMBs at Zendesk. She focuses on helping companies scale self-service and grow engaged customer communities.
Bandar El-Eita is a Director of Product Marketing for Zendesk Sunshine. His team works to spread the word about Sunshine, empowering customers to seamlessly connect and understand all their customer data.
Lauren Hakim is a Product Marketing Manager for Zendesk Talk. She loves helping customers deliver exceptional support via the most personal of all channels -- the phone.
Thanks for registering! Check your inbox for an email with your unique link to the webinar or click here to watch now.
Help more customers in less time – Americas
We could all use a few more minutes in the day, and…
Meet Zendesk Explore – Europe
Think about how much valuable data is generated by just a handful…