Make all your cloud apps work as one. Integrate Google Drive, Dropbox and others into one newsfeed and collaborate with team members. Get push notifications and discuss your work as it happens. Works with Google Drive & Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote and many other productivity apps.
- See the big picture: One newsfeed for all your productivity apps.
- Discuss your work: Comment on your co-workers' activities.
- Get notified: Push notifications and catch-up emails.
- Join workspaces: Team spaces for discussing and sharing.
- Available for iOS, Android and web.
- Works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Highrise, CloudApp, Delicious, Google Reader, Google Contacts, Basecamp, Twitter, Zendesk, Mendeley, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Ta-Da List, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer and Beanstalk.
How to install
To setup Hojoki, go to hojoki.com.
From there, you can signup via Facebook/Google login or use your own email address with a password. Once you've signed in, connect as many apps you'd like.
To do this, click on the app's icon and grant permissions to Hojoki. After you've done this, you're ready to start giving feedback on your team's activities. To do this, just comment on the updates that flow into your stream. You can also set up workspaces for a more stable, collaborative area.