HootSuite helps teams engage with audiences and analyze campaigns across multiple social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages from one secure web-based dashboard.
The Zendesk app for HootSuite allows you to quickly and easily create tickets in Zendesk from individual social messages found in Twitter and Facebook streams in the HootSuite dashboard.
Key Features include:
- Create tickets from Twitter and Facebook content directly from the dash
- Assign tickets to specific groups and team members
- Add and edit ticket subjects and descriptions
- Select ticket type, status, priority level, and more
How to install
The Zendesk app integration is available in the HootSuite dashboard. In order to use the app integration, you must first have a HootSuite account. If you have an account, or after you create an account, login to the HootSuite dashboard and follow the steps below:
- Select "App Directory" from the launch bar on the left-hand side of the HootSuite dashboard
- Select "All Apps" listed in the App Directory popup window
- Scroll down to locate the Zendesk app integration listing and select "Install App"
- Select "Finish" in the popup window
- You are now ready to start creating tickets from social messages found in Twitter and Facebook streams in the HootSuite dashboard
If you already have a HootSuite account, you can simply click the following link to install the app directly in your HootSuite dashboard: http://hootsuite.com/dashboard#/app-details?id=1160