Deliver a holistic view of your customers for your sales and support teams with a dynamic two-way integrationbetween ticket data from Zendesk and customer data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as customer account size or contract status, from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 on Zendesk ticket pages and user profiles.
- Enable your support team to deliver a personal service experience and ensure customer satisfaction with customer profile information from the CRM in their Zendesk view.
Sync your sales and support teams for faster resolutions
Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk panel within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Stay up to date on the temperature of the account and customer with the ability to view, create and update tickets in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, which syncs to Zendesk.
Increase the effectiveness of your teams and business
- Improve productivity and workflow efficiencies by applying Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 reporting and analytics tools to Zendesk ticket data.
- Measure customer satisfaction and trends to gain a complete view of your support and sales team operations.
How to install
Microsoft Dynamics CRM editions supported
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 online (cloud based)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 On Premise Solutions are not supported at this time (self-hosted, IFD self-hosted)
First log in to your Zendesk account, then follow these steps to begin using Zendesk for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011:
- Install Zendesk for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 as a module in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and set up user credentials for the Zendesk account you want to connect to.
- Set up new security roles. The Zendesk integration introduces two new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 security roles to give you more granular control over who can access and enter their individual Zendesk credentials and who can access Zendesk configuration pages.
- Set up user data lookup in Zendesk and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to view Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 data within Zendesk.
- Configure the ticket-to-case capabilities in Zendesk and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to convert tickets into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 cases.
- Additional/Optional information
- Add the Zendesk Configuration page to a your existing customized site map.
- Add the Zendesk ticketing panel to a custom area in your Accounts, Contacts, and Leads pages in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Configure your IIS server with the Zendesk/Microsoft Dynamics web service that provides user data lookup and ticket-to-case functionality. This step is optional. Zendesk does provide a shared hosted web service for its customers on the Windows Azure platform.
For full set up instructions, consult the Microsft Dynamics CRM 2011 for Zendesk Getting Started guide.