ScreenSteps Desktop is for people who want to make use the native Zendesk knowledge base, but want a better way to create visually rich software documentation and keep it up to date.
ScreenSteps Desktop is desktop software for Mac or Windows that lets you:
- Capture images in a sequence to create a how-to article
- Add annotations and instructional text
- Publish the article to Zendesk
And when it comes time to update your screenshots, ScreenSteps makes it simple since all of your source images are stored for you. Just replace and re-upload the article.
How to install
- Download and install ScreenSteps Desktop at http://www.screensteps.com/downloads
- Once you have installed follow these instructions to configure it to post to Zendesk: How to configure ScreenSteps Desktop to post to Zendesk