Solve360 is a modern CRM that integrates features to manage client projects. It's ideal for small teams in service-based companies that need a flexible solution.
- Your team will actually use it
- A Google Staff pick, see why http://goo.gl/BMDWt
- We have your back, 12 year track record of success
It's not uncommon to hear...
We haven't seen anything like this before! It's fast and our staff actually use it.
It doesn't impose a rigid way to work, it handles whatever the real-world throws at us.
Our clients LOVE the sharing project blog feature.
The templates and scheduled emails save time and help automate high-value processes such as automatic lead-nurturing campaigns.
Solve360 includes many features at no additional cost, such as the Android/iPhone/iPad interface, capturing leads directly from web-forms and many advanced features when you're ready for them.
Includes Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Russian and Polish language options.
How to install
Point your browser to http://norada.com and activate a free trial account. There's nothing else to install.
Step 1 - Allow Solve360 to connect to Zendesk
Login to Solve360 and click: Solve360 menu (top right) > Add-ons > Zendesk > Enable > enter your Zendesk subdomain > Update
Step 2 - Have each Solve360 user prove they have access to Zendesk data
Add a Zendesk activity to a contact, company or project blog page
The first time a Solve360 user accesses the Zendesk feature, they will be asked to prove they have access to the Zendesk data. Have them enter their Zendesk login information and click on the “Authorize” link.
Step 3 - Install the Solve360-Zendesk application within the Zendesk workspace
- First, log into your Zendesk account and navigate to Application directory by clicking on the Manage cog and going to Browse.
- Locate the Solve360 application tile, and simply click on the install button to add the Solve360 application to your Zendesk workspace.
- Configure with your Solve360 login and API key and the application will be available in the application canvas area on a ticket page. Now you can easily search for a contact in Solve360 and display that information directly in Zendesk.
The full Solve360-Zendesk integration tutorial is available here: http://goo.gl/NPrXi