Our Starter plan customers really made a difference in 2013. And that difference had a global impact, because all revenues generated by our Starter plan were donated to multiple charities all over the world.
Thanks to these customers, we were able to raise nearly $400,000 for these charities. Here’s what some of them were able to do:
- St. Anthony’s Medical Clinic in San Francisco: Provide vaccinations, hearing tests, and eye exams for school children.
- Children of St. Mary’s Intensive Care (COSMIC) in London: Make ventilator upgrades, pay for hotel stays for parents, and bereavement support for parents.
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital in Dublin: Purchase infusion pumps for its neonatal patients.
- Dry July in Melbourne: Provide iPads to its cancer patients undergoing chemo treatment, as well as acupuncture, massage, and other wellness therapies.
- Zapuni in Japan: Raise money for charity programs, such as School Music Revival, benefiting the children affected by the 2011 Tōhoku tsunami and earthquake.
- charity: water, based in New York: Bring clean water to an entire community.
In the past, Starter contributions also helped us raise $1 million dollars for the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
We achieved all of the above in 2013 because of our amazing Starter customers. Thank you for making a difference.