- Search the Help Center without leaving the ticket
- Insert links to relevant Help Center articles in ticket comments
- Add inline feedback to existing articles that need updates
- Create new articles while answering tickets, using a pre-defined template
The Guide Knowledge Capture app leverages your team’s collective knowledge. It enables your agents to search and link articles into tickets, provide quick inline feedback on articles to aid in content improvements, and create new articles while answering tickets using a pre-defined template directly in the Zendesk Support agent interface.
Data about app activities is captured and a custom Insights dashboard shows key metrics for ticket impact, agent performance, and content performance upon installation of the app.
The Knowledge Capture app is available to all Zendesk Guide Customers.
Guide Lite: - Search for articles in your knowledge base - Link to articles in your knowledge base
Guide Professional: - Create new articles in your knowledge base - Flag and comment on articles in your knowledge base - Report on knowledge usage
To install the Knowledge Capture app:
- Install the app from the Zendesk Marketplace.
- On the Installation page, enter a new title, if you'd like.
- Click 'Enable role restrictions' if you'd like to limit app access to specific roles. If you are on the Support Enterprise plan, your custom roles will be options here. Otherwise, the options are administrators or agents.
- Click Install. The Knowledge Capture app is added to your My Apps page and is available in the Apps panel in the ticket interface.
For more information on installing the Knowledge capture app, see Installing the Knowledge Capture App.