Description: If you're new to Tymeshift, please install the Tymeshift for Zendesk Support app first, and then install this Chat app. While it’s a different app, it still keeps all of your data in one place.
Tymeshift is an omnichannel workforce management (WFM) tool that is made exclusively for Zendesk. With a quick setup and intuitive interface, Tymeshift helps customer support teams transparently manage their workforce to make agents more efficient and managers more engaged.
Key features: - Time & attendance: automatically track time spent on Zendesk tickets, chats, and calls. Create custom AUX states for lunch, breaks, and other activities.
Real-time monitoring: see what your entire team is doing in real time and across all channels.
Occupancy & utilization: understand what percentage of time agent’s spend working on their core support activities.
Scheduling: fast and easy! Create detailed intraday schedules and view staffing across all channels. Even better - agents can view their schedule without ever leaving Zendesk.
Schedule adherence: understand how well your agents are adhering to their schedules by overlaying their actual activity vs. expected schedule or via a percentage score.
- Agent scorecards: transparency boosts productivity! Make custom scorecards for your agents with the metrics that matter to your organization. Agent’s can check their scorecard right inside of Zendesk.
- Notifications: configure custom rules and get alerted when things are going awry. Notify a team lead when an agent logs in late or if they’re in an idle state for too long.
- Forecasting: plan for the future by forecasting the number of contacts you can expect across all channels and how many agents you’ll need to handle them.
We're proud to help our customers tackle their WFM challenges!
“The biggest impact of Tymeshift has been the new trust that’s been fostered by the service: it gave transparency to me as a direct team leader on what’s going on in the team. It gives management a better idea of the team’s performance on KPIs. It gives the agents more transparency on their own performance. It’s been a huge win for us.” Brady Gillerlain, Customer Experience Manager at Spokeo
“We’ve cut our scheduling time from two and a half hours a week to 60 minutes. The integration with Tymeshift has allowed us to focus more time on coaching and growing the team.” Ashish Patel, Director of Customer Support at Bill.com
Any questions? We’ve got a team of WFM Warriors that are always ready to help — hit them up at firstname.lastname@example.org. We host regular webinars where we deep dive into Tymeshift @ tymeshift.com/webinars.
Click the install button above.
- Authorize the app within Zendesk Chat
- Verify your Zendesk Chat is configured to automatically create tickets when a chat is initiated.