EZOfficeInventory is the leading Asset Tracking Software, enabling organizations across the world to better utilize their equipment, assets and inventory. EZOfficeInventory enables organizations to increase productivity, reduce losses and increase their return on investment (ROI) on valuable assets.
Getting on to EZOfficeInventory is a breeze and you'll be up and running in minutes. We support team collaboration around asset reservations, checkouts and audits. Our mobile apps can be used to help field teams keep track of assets and to scan QRCode and Barcode based labels.
The Zendesk app of EZOfficeInventory is used to manage tickets and incidents regarding equipment. Typical uses are:
- An employee filing a ticket regarding their broken computer that needs to be fixed. EZOfficeInventory manages asset related details while Zendesk manages the ticket workflow.
- A person in the field requiring help on using a drill machine, and an agent in Zendesk following up, with specific details about the assigned machine via EZOfficeInventory app.
- A customer requesting memory extension for their Macbook. The IT Helpdesk looking up details on the assigned device, and based on the model determining the type of upgrade required. The details and past work on the Macbook being visible through the Zendesk app for EZOfficeInventory.
- Logging EZOfficeInventory services and maintenance events in Zendesk to be assigned to the maintenance team.
- Agents looking up outstanding Zendesk tickets for an asset in EZOfficeInventory.
We love talking to our users. If you have any questions or feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have an EZOfficeInventory Account?
Go to http://www.ezofficeinventory.com and hit the Register button. You can take EZOfficeInventory for a 15 day free trial. No credit card is required for signing up.
Already have an Account?
- Sign into your Zendesk portal
- Sign into your EZOfficeInventory account
- In EZOfficeInventory, go to Settings → Add Ons → Zendesk Integration
- Tap the Get App On Zendesk button
- You’ll be asked your Zendesk subdomain
- Once you’ve entered the subdomain here, we’ll take care of the rest
Open any Zendesk ticket and look for EZOfficeInventory app on the right. If the Apps Pane is collapsed, tap the Apps button on top right to view connected apps
Here are the first few steps that you can do:
- Create a staff user in EZOfficeInventory. Say email@example.com
- Check out a few assets to Emily
- Go to Zendesk and create a ticket for firstname.lastname@example.org
The assets checked out to Emily are shown in the right pane on this ticket. You can also see her EZOfficeInventory profile details.
- Link an asset to the ticket by tapping the blue link button at an asset
- Go to the linked asset in EZOfficeInventory and explore the Zendesk Tickets tab on this asset