Empower your Customer Success teams with access to Zendesk data and empower your Support teams with access to key customer data like product usage, health score and more via Gainsight.
Get a 360 view of your customer
View key information like usage, customer health score, recent survey responses and other linked data from Gainsight and SFDC so your Support team can get a 360 view of your customer next to a live ticket in Zendesk.
Escalate to Customer Success team for broader visibility and planning
Escalate tickets to the account's CSM to collaborate and to resolve issues faster by escalating an issue into their workflow.
Increase the effectiveness of your teams and business
Access Zendesk ticket data in Gainsight's reports and rules engine. Aggregate and trend key metric from tickets over time and also use to drive predictive scoring.
You should already have Gainsight installed and running in an SFDC org before you can use this app in Zendesk. This app also requires an additional license from Gainsight. Please contact your Gainsight sales representative or email email@example.com.
- Verify you have procured the Gainsight licenses for the intended users of the app.
- Sign in to your Zendesk and install the new Gainsight app.
- In Gainsight, go to Administration > Integrations > Customer Support > Zendesk; Turn on the integration.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain and follow the steps on screen to enable the connection
- Enable sync and choose a preferred sync time for the daily sync
To obtain the necessary licenses and complete setup instructions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.