Myndbend Process Manager™ provides an easy, convenient and flexible way for agents to build custom processes in Zendesk.
- HR On-Boarding
- IT Change Management
- Complex Business Processes
With Myndbend Process Manager, you can:
- Create child tickets (sub-tasks) from requests
- Use custom templates to generate repetitive tickets
- Automatically create child tickets when another ticket is solved or approved
- Designate one or more approvers for parent and child tickets
- Sequence approvals - establish a simple hierarchy of approvers
- Allow managers to approve interdepartmental requests
- Require approvals before a ticket can be solved
- Monitor the status of related tickets
- Track approvals, denials, and events on all requests
Visit the Myndbend Process Manager™ product page for more details.
- Click the "Buy app" button, and proceed with the purchase steps.
- Locate the Myndbend app (circular icon) on the left side of Zendesk and click the "Start Quick Setup" button on the next screen.
- You'll be asked to authorize the Myndbend app to integrate with your account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process.
- Once complete, return to the app in Zendesk and you should see the option to create templates.
- To create child tickets or add approvers, navigate to any open ticket in Zendesk and expand the apps column ("Apps" button top right).
For additional details, please visit the Myndbend Help Center