Myndbend Process Manager™ provides an easy, convenient and flexible way for agents to build custom processes in Zendesk.
- HR On-Boarding
- IT Change Management
- Complex Business Processes
With Myndbend Process Manager, you can:
- Create child tickets (sub-tasks) from requests
- Use custom templates to generate repetitive tickets
- Automatically create child tickets when another ticket is solved or approved
- Designate one or more approvers for parent and child tickets
- Sequence approvals - establish a simple hierarchy of approvers
- Allow managers to approve interdepartmental requests
- Require approvals before a ticket can be solved
- Monitor the status of related tickets
- Track approvals, denials, and events on all requests
Visit the Myndbend Process Manager™ product page for more details.
- Click the "Buy app" button, and proceed with the purchase steps.
- Once the order is complete, you will immediately receive an email from Myndbend with the license token for use in the next step.
- Place the license token provided into the "Template Manager Access" field of the App settings (Settings > Apps > Manage > click on the App name > App Configuration tab).
- Locate the Myndbend management app on the left menu bar.
- Within the app, click on the administration button and login using your Zendesk admin credentials.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply settings and configure the necessary targets and triggers.
- You are ready to use the app. Navigate to any open ticket in Zendesk and expand the Apps column ("Apps" button top right).
For additional details, please visit the Myndbend Help Center