Box is a document management platform and file sharing service that improves collaboration in your organization.
With Box App for Zendesk Sell, sales teams can manage and track documents throughout various stages of a sales cycle.
- Create and share Box folders directly from deal cards in Zendesk Sell.
- Easily reference past files or documents related to deals.
- Employees who don't have access to Zendesk Sell can sync documents to deal cards in Sell using Box. Learn about Box here.
How to install
You need administrator permissions in both Box and Zendesk Sell to set up the integration.
- Click the Install button to set up the Box for Sell widget in your Zendesk Sell account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click the Sign in with Box for Sell link.
- Authorize the external service to let us communicate with it on your behalf.
- After you get back to the app settings page, click the Install button.
- You installed the app. Nice! Navigate to the Layouts settings page to change the app widget location.