Google Drive helps businesses securely store documents, sync files across devices, and share files within their organization.
With the Google Drive App for Zendesk Sell, sales teams can directly access sales documents from deal cards. This app also makes it easier to collaborate with other teams who may not have access to Sell.
- Create and share Google Drive folders from deal cards in Zendesk Sell.
- Easily reference past files or documents related to deals.
- Employees who don't have access to Zendesk Sell can sync documents to deal cards.
How to install
You need administrator permissions in both Google Drive and Zendesk Sell to set up the integration.
- Click the Install button to set up the Google Drive for Sell widget in your Zendesk Sell account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click the Sign in with Google Drive for Sell link.
- Authorize the external service to let us communicate with it on your behalf.
- After you get back to the app settings page, click the Install button.
- You installed the app. Nice! Navigate to the Layouts settings page to change the app widget location.