Alterra Answer Bot
Alterra Answer Bot is a question-answering bot that can instantly resolve about 20% of your support tickets by finding answers in your macros or Zendesk Guide.
Alterra is the most accurate answer bot in the industry. Typically, it can deflect up to four times more tickets than other answer bots.
The bot finds answers based on meaning - not keywords. When a customer files a ticket, Alterra Answer Bot uses Deep Learning to understand the meaning of the question and instantly matches it to the right macro or article in your knowledge base.
Improve customer satisfaction by shortening time to resolution;
Provide 24/7 automated intelligent support;
Automate repetitive tasks and free up your agents to handle more difficult cases;
Reduce support costs.
How it works: The Alterra Answer Bot can operate either fully autonomously, in an auto-pilot mode, or in a co-pilot mode, together with your agents.
In the auto-pilot mode, the bot can automatically resolve many Tier 1 tickets, even when your team is away. When the bot can find the answer in your knowledge base, it replies to customers almost immediately. If the customer is satisfied with the answer, the ticket is solved. Otherwise, the ticket is re-assigned to a human agent.
In the co-pilot mode, the bot works in tandem with your agents, suggesting answers in the Ticket Sidebar on agents’ desktop and thus helping them to resolve more tickets faster.
Code-free setup: Setup couldn’t be easier. Just click Install and it will appear in your Zendesk Support account. Training the bot requires neither coding nor manual data entry. Alterra Answer Bot pulls the required information from the Zendesk knowledge base and converts it into an intelligent question answering bot. It is ready to start working on day one. With time the system learns from its own mistakes and gets even smarter.
Learn more and schedule a free demo here: https://next.alterra.ai/home/answer-bot/zendesk
Get started with Alterra Answer Bot app:
1. Go to the Zendesk Apps Marketplace (Admin > Apps > Marketplace), find Alterra Answer Bot app there and click Install.
2. After the successful installation, Alterra Answer Bot app icon depicting a bot will appear in the Top Bar (the screen’s right upper corner). Click on it.
3. In the drop-down window click "Link Alterra.ai account". A modal window will pop up.
4. In the modal window click "Login or register at Alterra.ai portal". You may login with an existing Alterra account or create a new one.
5. Click "Link Zendesk Support instance with Alterra.ai" and give Alterra Answer Bot permissions to automatically answer new tickets.
6. Optional: Click button "Import Guide" to import Zendesk Guide articles into your FAQ on Alterra.
Now the Alterra Answer Bot will work in the co-pilot mode. It will show 3 answer suggestions in the Ticket Sidebar.
How to install auto-pilot mode:
1. Install Alterra Answer Bot in the co-pilot mode.
2. Click on Alterra Answer Bot in the Top Bar. A drop-down window will open.
3. In the drop-down window enter the email address that you would like to assign to the bot (it will be visible to the end-users) and click "Enable Auto-pilot".
4. Optional: in the Alterra Answer bot drop-down window click link "Alterra Trigger" to update rule for triggering bot reply. By default, the bot replies to all new tickets.
Now the Alterra Answer Bot will work in the auto-pilot mode. It will automatically answer the tickets specified by Alterra Trigger.