Most online businesses are bogged down by the same repetitive customer support questions day in and day out. But you don’t have to be like most online businesses. By incorporating a customer self-service strategy on your website that integrates with your existing customer support tools and resources, your customers can receive immediate answers to their most simple and common questions. This means that instead of resolving the same tickets over-and-over, your customer service and success teams are free to focus on high-value customer conversations.
Here’s how it works. The AnswerDash tab contains point-and-click self-service help for websites and web apps. When your customers get stuck, they click the tab to get contextual answers right at their point-of-action. If customers can’t find the answers they need, they can ask a new question, which becomes a new Zendesk ticket. By publishing answers to new Zendesk tickets as AnswerDash Q&A, you’ll grow a powerful set of ticket-deflecting, churn-reducing, time-saving, money-making self-service, contextual Q&A. The AnswerDash analytics dashboard quantifies your savings of ticket resolution time and support costs.
The AnswerDash for Zendesk integration weaves seamlessly into your website and syncs with your existing help center knowledgebase in one-click, bringing answers to your visitors' fingertips, right where they need them, inside the flow of your website.
The AnswerDash for Zendesk App enables you to resolve tickets just as you always have, but also gives you the flexibility to:
Create new contextual answers built right into the flow of your website
Write Q&A directly associated with Zendesk tickets
Instantly publish new answers to your website
Track the success of answers published from Zendesk in the AnswerDash analytics dashboard
Put AnswerDash in front of ticketing to get answers to your customers faster and save money
AnswerDash is on a mission to make the online experience frictionless. Get in touch with us to learn how AnswerDash can help your business provide the right information, in the right place, at the right time!
How to install the AnswerDash for Zendesk app:
The AnswerDash app lets Zendesk users write AnswerDash Q&A directly from a Zendesk ticket. Here’s how you can get it:
- First things first, you’ll need an AnswerDash account to use this app with Zendesk. Get in touch with us to learn more!
- Next, sign into your Zendesk account and click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps and then Marketplace.
- Find the AnswerDash app, click the icon, and then click Install App.
- Open up and view any of your Zendesk tickets – you’ll see the AnswerDash for Zendesk app on the right.
- Log in to AnswerDash for Zendesk app with your AnswerDash account credentials.
- You’re ready to create, edit, and publish AnswerDash Q&A from the Zendesk ticket!
- Fun fact: Q&A created in the AnswerDash for Zendesk app can also be edited in AnswerDash tools.
- To see the connection between Q&A and Zendesk tickets while in AnswerDash tools, log in to your AnswerDash account, select Settings then Integrations then Zendesk, and enter your Zendesk domain name.