Slack + Zendesk = <3
BubbleIQ allows you to seamlessly integrate Zendesk tickets with Slack to enable customer support, IT, and HR teams to supercharge everyday workflows between their two favorite tools.
Zendesk tickets are synced with a thread in Slack. Messages in the thread automatically create responses to the Zendesk ticket, allowing coworkers or customers to respond in a familiar chat-based environment while keeping everything organized.
Agent responses from Zendesk are automatically posted into a thread on the corresponding ticket in Slack. Agents can also assign, tag, prioritize, edit custom fields, and respond to the ticket inside Slack. See it in action: Demo Video
For Customer Support Managers
- Improve engagement with other teams in your company.
- Map customizable Zendesk triggers to post tickets into Slack channels based on any criteria you choose.
- Coworkers that don't use Zendesk every day can quickly see an entire ticket's history and collaborate on a ticket from Slack.
For IT and HR Teams
- Turn direct messages in Slack into Zendesk tickets
- Allow employees to create tickets using a slash command in Slack.
- Responses to the ticket from Zendesk post back to the thread in Slack
- Employees can respond via Slack without switching context.
For Managing Customers in Slack
- Provide high touch customer support in Slack channels while ensuring everything is tracked via Zendesk. *Customers' Slack messages can be easily turned into Zendesk tickets
- Customers will see responses to tickets from inside Slack.
BubbleIQ has a free 7 day trial to test out the functionality before you buy. Install it on Slack and Zendesk today: https://www.bubbleiq.com
Getting Started with BubbleIQ
Installation is simple:
- Install the Slack App and authorize Zendesk at BubbleIQ.com
- Follow the instructions from the BubbleIQ Slack Bot to add it to Slack channels and start syncing tickets!
- After your 7 day free trial, come back to BubbleIQ to purchase your subscription.