Dropbox is a collaboration platform designed to reduce busywork, bring your files together in one central place, and safely sync them across all your devices so you can access them anytime, anywhere. With Dropbox for Zendesk Support, you can quickly access the content you need to improve customer engagement and better support your customers.
- Reduce content redundancy. Access files directly from Dropbox, ensuring agents are using the most up-to-date information.
- Boost customer service productivity. Enable agents to easily locate and share Dropbox files without leaving Zendesk.
- Improve your customers’ experience. Provide customers with relevant content from Dropbox to ensure support questions are quickly addressed and accurately resolved.
Don’t have a Dropbox account? Sign up for one here
- Click Install in the upper-right corner.
- Choose the Zendesk account you want to install Dropbox for.
- Click the Install button on the app configuration page to finish your installation.
Once you’ve added the Dropbox for Zendesk Support app, you'll see the Dropbox icon in the toolbar below the ticket comment editor. Click the Dropbox icon to log in to your Dropbox account and access your Dropbox content. You can choose files from Dropbox to insert into your ticket as links or images to embed.