EaziPopper Cisco Finesse adds a Contact Center Agent Toolbar, right into your Zendesk. It saves time on every call by auto-creating and auto-filling the ticket. It includes advanced options such as IVR and Call Recording integration.
Top level features
- One beautifully simple screen to manage your Zendesk, and Cisco Contact Center, activities
- Display the caller's open tickets, or profile, to the agent
- Display IVR data to agent - e.g. reason for call, or account number
- One-click to make calls from phone numbers in Zendesk
- Contact-center controls (answer, release, end-wrap, ready, not-ready (with reason), pause recording, login, logout)
- Add call recording link to ticket
CT EaziPopper is the result of a collaboration between Zendesk, Cisco and CT Solutions. This is an 'out-of-the-box' offering that integrates Zendesk with Cisco Contact Center via Cisco Finesse and Cisco WFO-QM (Calabrio). This means that there is no special integration work, or customization that needs to be done, for it to work at your site.
- One environment to manage your Zendesk and Cisco Contact Center interactions
- Browser only App - no desktop install
- Save agent time on every call
- Boost customer service with improved handling speed
- Energize agents through reduction of tedious tasks
- Enhanced reporting of ticket sources
- Instant access to call recordings
- An App in Zendesk to control the vast majority of your interaction with Cisco contact Center
- Auto-logon to Cisco Contact Center within Zendesk
- Supports logon as Mobile Agent
- Set your state (ready, end-wrap, not-ready with reason etc.) within Zendesk
- Not Ready reasons auto-loaded from Cisco
- Answer and release calls in Zendesk
- Auto-create Zendesk user for callers that are unknown
- Auto-create new Zendesk ticket, if none open for caller
- Auto-display list of open tickets for caller
- Auto-display the open ticket for caller, if only one open
- Flexible options and dial plan
- Specially designed to cope with all phone number formats
- Report on tickets initiated by phone calls
- IVR choices can auto-select the ticket form
- Auto-tag IVR data to the Zendesk ticket
- Find caller based on IVR data, e.g. customer ID or ticket ref.
- Call recording info such as duration and agent added to the ticket for each call
- Call Recording link added to the ticket for each call
- Controls to Pause and Resume current call recording
- Tag Zendesk data to a call recording for easy search
CT EaziPopper requires professional installation, provided by CT Solutions. These notes give you an overview of the procedure, to help you with planning tasks.
The following ONLY applies to EaziPopper for Cisco Finesse. Other editions of EaziPopper will work differently. Any reference to 'EaziPopper' below is really referring to 'EaziPopper for Cisco Finesse'
How it works
CT EaziPopper connects to your Cisco Contact Center via the Cisco Finesse Server. Using this, EaziPopper receives events for incoming calls, and can control agent state, and initiate phone calls.
If you use Call Recording integration from EaziPopper, then this uses a connection to your Cisco WFO-QM (Calabrio).
EaziPopper is a browser based app. No per agent PC/MAC installation is required.
- Cisco Contact Center Express, packaged or Enterprise 10 or later
- Zendesk Agent Interface (not Classic)
- Browsers: Any browser supported by Zendesk
- A proxy server is required to serve the EaziPopper App. E.g. Apache, IIS, etc.