Emma’s Subscriber Activity integration gives supporters access to a customer’s mailing activity and list subscriptions from Emma, resulting in more informed conversations with your customers and speedier interactions with supporters — all from inside Zendesk.
Using the Emma Subscriber Activity app, you can:
- View all mailings from Emma that a Zendesk ticket requester has received
- View the ticket requester’s mailing response data (opens, clicks, shares)
- Edit and manage the ticket requester’s list subscriptions in Emma
- Available for all Emma customers via the Zendesk App Marketplace
Emma's powerful digital marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create beautifully designed email campaigns that drive results. With award-winning thought leadership, friendly expert services and thoughtful product design, Emma helps marketers worldwide do their very best work. Learn more at myemma.com.
Emma’s Subscriber Activity integration requires an Emma account. Not already an Emma customer? Visit myemma.com to sign up.
- Sign into your Zendesk Support account and click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- From the Admin page, select "Marketplace" and choose the "Emma Subscriber Activity" app.
- On the Emma Subscriber Activity page, click "Install".
- Enter your Emma Account ID and click the "Install" button.
- Once the application is installed, open a ticket view. You will see the Emma Subscriber Activity app in the sidebar and a button called "Authenticate with Emma". Click to login to Emma and authenticate using OAuth.
- Refresh your ticket view page. In the sidebar, the mailing activity associated with the ticket requester will appear.