Now any ticket field for any ticket type with any ticket status can be required to fill with the Field*.
- Applicable to any ticket type
- Applicable to any ticket status
- Applicable to any user ticket field
- System aware
- Advanced interface
After installing the application, you can use an additional page of field settings. On this page, the Administrator can see a list of all types of tickets / statuses / fields and make them obligatory depending on your workflow.
- Ticket type - bookmarks at the top of the page
- Ticket status - the name of one of the columns
- Field - the name of one of the lines
- The checkbox requires to fill out with this type of ticket, in this status.
- Remember to click Save. Immediately after that, your settings will be applied to your Zendesk.
- System fields – are not available for editing.
- The lines set by Admin Settings for Ticket Fields as Required to solve a ticket in the settings window are available on the Settings link.
- The settings of one type of ticket can be completely copied to another type.
After successful installation your agents will see the notifications if some of the required fields are not filled. Please, notice that changes in the ticket won’t be saved.
Install the app
Make sure that you have an admin rights.
Open Field* in the menu on the left
Create some rules and save configuration
Agents can see notifications in the right top corner.
Plans and pricing
Free 14-day trial, then $1.00 per agent, per month
If your team is less than 10 professionals. Use this plan to set any ticket field for any ticket type with any ticket status as required to fill with the Field*
Free 14-day trial, then $14.95 per account, per month
If your team is more than 10 professionals. Use this plan to set any ticket field for any ticket type with any ticket status as required to fill with the Field*