Hippo Video is an online video recording tool which helps you create and add videos to your Zendesk tickets. It helps you create quick demos, how-to videos, customer testimonials and gives customers the facility to record issues through videos.
Bring in the power of videos into your Zendesk account with Hippo Video. Hippo Video is an online video tool designed to quickly create video content. It integrates closely with Zendesk to your help support team create videos to address customer issues.
1. Ticket resolution - Capture the steps to resolve a problem as a video rather than explaining it over an email and share it with your customers
2. How-To videos - Create tutorials and post it on your knowledge base. Enable your customers to help themselves with these videos.
3. Video Tickets - Give the power of video to your customers by letting them record issues through videos. The recorded issues comes directly into the agents account.
4. Easy sharing - You can share the created videos as URL, embed in your knowledge base articles, send as email and share in social media.
5. Enhance customer relationships - Video is a great way to build relationships. Engage your customers with real-time videos.
Getting started is simple. Click install and you can start crafting videos with Hippo Video.
Once you are done installing Hippo Video, you just need to provide your Zendesk API Token and Admin Email of your Zendesk account to get started.
To get Zendesk API Token, all you have to do is
Go to Settings tab inside your Zendesk account
Go to API -> Settings
Copy the active API token key. (If you don’t have a token already you can generate a new one. Please ensure that you have the Admin privilege)
In the next field, enter your Zendesk Admin Email address.
Once you are done with this process, you will automatically be signed up with Hippo Video. You will receive an email with your Hippo Video login credentials.