The Zendesk Support for Magento app works to unite your business with a dynamic two-way integration between Zendesk Support ticket data and Magento e-commerce data.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Manage all your customer interactions in one place, whether you have one Magento site or several driving efficiencies within your Support team.
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data from Magento, such as billing, shipping, and order info on Zendesk Support ticket pages and user profiles.
- Add Zendesk Support communication channels to any Magento-powered site so your customers can get in touch with your Support team wherever they are.
Sync your teams for faster resolutions and higher revenues
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk Support panel within Magento.
- Stay up-to-date on the account and the customer with a single view of support information next to critical sales statistics, customer profiles, and sales orders.
- Create and update Zendesk Support tickets directly in Magento for greater Support team efficiencies.
For complete setup instructions, see the setup guide.
Availability and Supported Versions
Zendesk Support for Magento is available at no cost to all Zendesk Support customers. Furthermore, this integration is supported on Magento Community 1.7+ and Enterprise 1.9+.
- Magento Community v1.7+ or Magento Enterprise v1.9+ with full administrator rights
- PHP 5.2
How to install
The Zendesk Support for Magento setup has two parts. First, sign in to your Zendesk Support account, then follow the instructions here to download the extension and learn how to configure the extension in Magento. When this is complete, you are ready to add the Magento App for Zendesk Support to your account.
In Zendesk Support, click the Admin icon in the sidebar. Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the Magento app and click the tile. On the Magento app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner. Configure the app settings, then click Install:
- Title: Name for the application.
- Store URL: The URL to your Magneto store (for example, https://www.zendesk-store.com).
- Store Code: Add the default store code you use, if you have 'Add Store Code to Urls' set to 'Yes' on your Magento store.
- Access token: Your API access token from the Zendesk Support extension for Magento.
- Order ID Field ID: The Zendesk Support custom field ID you are using to store the associated Magento order number.
For complete instructions, see the setup guide.