Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see http://zendesk.com/talk/pricing)
Cloud Contact Center integrated with Zendesk
- Easily integrate your phone system directly from the Zendesk control panel. With masvoz integrated into Zendesk, you can make and receive your calls from Zendesk, automate the creation of tickets and the registration of call information.
- Save time, increase the productivity of agents and reduce human error thanks to process automation. By keeping in mind the customer information at all times, allows personalized attention according to their needs.
- Access to all call information including agent information, phone number, date / time, recording, custom labels; allowing the report creation in Zendesk.
- Customize the call flow in your masvoz’s agent module, thanks to the functionalities of our Cloud Call Center (call routing, voice recognition, selection menu, etc.) and integrate them in your daily operations.
Please note that a valid masvoz service subscription is required to use the service.
We are the #1 partner in cloud communications for companies
We have more than 17 years adapting our Cloud Contact Center solution to the needs of each customer, putting at your disposal all advantages of Cloud Technology: payment only for use, flexibility, availability, security and quality.
- We are leaders in cloud telephony for companies.
- We are the only ones to adapt our communications services to your company.
- We have been growing for more than 17 years.
- We have more 1,500 customers from all sectors.
- We manage more than 500,000 calls a day.
- We put at your disposal all the advantages of Smart Technology: flexibility, availability, security, quality and payment only for use.
- Obtaining statistics and call detail.
- Know at all times the status of your Call Center and your agents, thanks to real-time supervision.
We boost your communications, we help you reach your customers.
In order to use masvoz Cloud Contact Center, you must input your credentials in Zendesk’s configuration section:
- From Administrator/Applications/My Applications select the application (masvoz Cloud Contact Center).
- Write your Zendesk credentials in the fields User and Password.
- Click "Update" to store the changes.
Optionally, you can: - Modify the name displayed in the app window top. - Define role and group based access restrictions.
masvoz Cloud Contact Center basic instructions
- Open the app window by clicking on its icon.
- Input your masvoz user credentials.
- Allow microphone access if your browser requests it.
- Make and receive calls using your masvoz Cloud Contact Center.
- Each call made or received will automatically create a Zendesk ticket reflecting the call information.
- When the call ends the ticket will be updated to include the call recording.
- The side panel will display a list of numbers related to the ticket or contact that is open.
- Clicking the “Call” button will generate an outgoing call to the number selected from the list.
masvoz Cloud Contact Center features
- For an active call service, contact and duration are displayed
- Automatic answer
- Search for a contact and make a call from the contact list
- On-screen phone keypad
- Start call recording
- Call transfer: blind and assisted
- Call on-hold
- On/off switch for microphone and audio output
- Audio output volume control
- CLI selector
- Agent state selection
- Phone extension selection
- masvoz session login/logout