Myndbend Ticket Reminder
Set a follow-up date/time on tickets either manually or by trigger; Get reminded prior to that date/time via email or alert in the Zendesk agent interface.
Even the most responsive agents will lose track of promised follow-up on tickets. It goes something like this: "We will get back to you before 5pm today." The next morning another comment is posted: "Support, we never heard from you yesterday. We'd appreciate a response ASAP." Obviously, a less than stellar customer satisfaction survey is coming soon.
With the Myndbend Ticket Reminder app, this problem can be avoided. Agents will be able to set a due date and time on tickets of any type and set a reminder in minutes. This is similar to a calendar event that reminds you to prepare as it's approaching.
As the ticket due date/time approaches and reaches the minute mark you've set, the app will place an internal comment on the ticket and/or display a notification message at the top of the Zendesk screen. There will also be a view, for agents to monitor, sorted by the due date/time on tickets. Furthermore, you can automatically set due date/time and reminders on tickets via trigger!
- Install the Myndbend Ticket Reminder app from the Zendesk Marketplace.
- An email will immediately be sent to you with the license key you'll need in the next step.
- Place the license key provided into the License field of the App settings (Settings > Apps > Manage > click on the App name).
- Add the fields "Due Date/Time (Textual)", "Due Date/Time (Numeric)", and "Reminder Time" to the forms that you will be placing reminders on.
- Navigate to any open ticket in Zendesk and expand the Apps column ("Apps" button top right).
- Locate the Myndbend Ticket Reminder app and click on the gear icon to login to administration site using your Zendesk admin credentials.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the necessary target, trigger, and view.