The Zendesk for Neto app allows you to see your Neto customer and order data beside related tickets in Zendesk.
The app automatically searches for related Neto customers by email address while also giving you the option to manually link multiple Zendesk customer emails to a single Neto customer account.
This app will help you resolve support tickets faster, therefore improving customer satisfaction.
What do you see in Zendesk?
- Customer details including status of customer, billing address, YTD sales & account balance
- Customer order history including order ID, date placed and status
- Link directly to customer card in Neto
- Link directly to customer orders in Neto
- Link to add new order for a customer in Neto
Sign up for a free trial here!
- Login to your Zendesk account.
- Click the cog icon in the sidebar, then select Apps > Marketplace. Scroll through the list of available Apps until you locate the Neto app.
- Place your mouse cursor over the Neto app then click Install.
- The next step is to configure your Neto account settings. The following settings need to be defined:
- Title (you can enter any text string here)
- Neto Zendesk Access Key (see below on how to obtain this)
- Neto Store location (your Neto website URL eg: www.mydomain.com)
How to obtain your Zendesk Access Key You can obtain your Zendesk Access Key from within the admin > system setup > Zendesk config section of your Neto control panel.
- Author: Neto E-Commerce Solutions
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.0
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk