The Pathfinder app is only available to customers on the Zendesk Support Enterprise plan and to customers who have purchased the Zendesk Support Productivity Pack Add-on.
- See which web pages, Help Center articles and community posts customers have viewed and searched for (including within the Web Widget) prior to submitting support requests.
- Avoid providing repeat information to your customers.
- Drive shorter resolution times and higher customer satisfaction.
When viewing a ticket, the Pathfinder app allows your agents to see which Help Center articles and community posts customers have viewed and searched for prior to submitting support requests. Your agents can avoid providing customers with repeat information, driving shorter resolution times and higher customer satisfaction.
The Pathfinder app displays a timeline of web page visits, Help Center article and community post views and searches (including those within the Web Widget) that occur 30 minutes before and after a request is submitted by the end-user. Agents can click on an article or community post in the app to view the same content that the end user has viewed.
To use the Pathfinder app, you must have an embedded web widget or an active Zendesk Help Center.
To install the Pathfinder app:
- Sign in to your Zendesk account, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the Pathfinder app and click the tile.
- On the Pathfinder app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner.
- Configure the app settings, then click Install.
To display web page views inside the Pathfinder app, you must have the Web Widget embedded. Read more about displaying web-page views by embedding the web widget here.