Playlist is the easiest way to set up Round Robin in Zendesk. Save time and improve the customer experience with automatic ticket assignment teams love.
Install for subset of agents
You can install Playlist for only a subset of your agents by enabling group restrictions.
- Built on AWS, runs in your Zendesk
- Use round robin or load balanced assignment
- Rotate between group members
- Set an inbox limit to avoid overloading agents
- Team dashboard for supervisors
- Prioritize queues
- Same agent (sticky) workflow
- Dedicated support workflow
- Agent availability reports (total online time)
- Agent Status API
- Automatically log off idle agents
- Automatic unassignment, reassignment
- Sound notifications
- Measure results in Explore or Looker
- Power through your backlog with the Playlist button
For more details, see how it works.
Save 1 minute for every ticket automatically assigned by Playlist. Improve SLAs by up to 40% assigning the right tickets to the right agents, at the right time.
Try it for free
Sign up today for a 14-day free trial. Your credit card won't be charged until your trial is over. Cancel at any time by simply uninstalling the app.
Contact us if you would like to try out Playlist without a credit card.
To start your 14-day free trial, install the app and enter your payment information. Your credit card won't be charged until your trial is over.
Once installed, go to Playlist setup (P icon located on the main navigation bar) to get started.
App tags: round robin, omni-channel, load balanced, randomly assign, equitable, evenly, equally, distribute, skills-based routing, triage, guided mode, scheduling, workforce management, WFM, escalations, queues, first reply time, SLA, service level agreement, cherry-picking, sounds, notifications, auto assign