Proactive Campaigns Pro
- Send mass outbound emails directly from Zendesk;
- Streamline the way you send follow-ups;
- Deliver better customer service by reaching out to customers at right times.
Proactive Campaigns Pro is an add-on for Zendesk Support, that enables you to quickly and easily contact targeted lists of customers when you need it. You can choose from two editions: Free and Pro. * The Free version allows you to run up to 10 campaigns a day within your browser. * The Pro version ($5/Agent/Month) removes all limitations as well as offers some additional perks. Let’s take a closer look at each edition.
Features available in the Free version
Choose from multiple criteria to filter the customer database and create your list. You can use tags, custom, and standard fields to form the list.
Bulk ticket creation
Once you’ve built and launched the campaign, Proactive Campaigns will start raising tickets on customers’ behalf and deliver them as emails.
Automatic response tracking
Replies from your customers will be automatically picked up by Zendesk. No scattered or lost data! All information is kept in one place.
Features available in the Pro version
Everything in Free, plus:
Contact list sharing
Make your lists public to share them with other agents across the subdomain. No need to create a list with the same criteria to send a different message.
Running campaigns in the background
Run a few campaigns simultaneously without the need to keep a tab or a browser open. Go about your day while Proactive Campaigns is sending emails.
Set a specific time and date for your campaigns. That way, you will never forget to send out an important update.
Custom ticket assignment
With the Pro version, you can select who needs to be put in charge of all the tickets created during the campaign. You may assign tickets to another agent or a group.
If you have any questions about Proactive Campaigns, we’d be happy to answer them.
Proactive Campaigns Pro is available for all pricing plans.
To install the plugin from Zendesk:
- Sign in to your Zendesk Support account and click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps → Marketplace, then find the Proactive Campaigns.
- On the Proactive Campaigns app page, click Install.
- Select the account to install this app and click Install.
- After the app is installed, you'll see the Proactive Campaigns icon appear in the left navigation bar.