Zendesk is a Salesforce ISV partner. We pay fees for the right to integrate the Zendesk application with the Salesforce services and create custom functionality linking the Zendesk application and Salesforce platforms.
Deliver a holistic view of your customers for your Sales and Support teams with a dynamic two-way integration between Zendesk Support ticket data and Salesforce CRM customer data.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Pull in any CRM data, including custom objects, so your Support team can see a full Salesforce customer profile next to a live ticket in Zendesk Support.
Sync your Sales and Support teams for faster resolutions
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to complete Zendesk Support tickets, including custom field data, in a custom Zendesk Support panel within Salesforce.
- Stay up-to-date with the ability to view, create, and update tickets in Salesforce.
- Manage your customer records database in Salesforce but access it from either Zendesk Support or Salesforce with real-time sync of Salesforce Accounts, Contacts, and Leads with Zendesk Support organizations and users.
Increase the effectiveness of your teams and business
- View reports in Salesforce that analyze your Zendesk Support ticket data based on different Salesforce criteria.
- Track trends across all points of interactions your Sales and Support teams have with customers.
Data usage disclosure
In the provision of this Application (a) your Customer Data (as defined in Your agreement with Salesforce) will be transmitted or processed outside of the Salesforce systems and to that extent Salesforce is not responsible for the privacy, security or integrity of that Customer Data; and (b) data transmitted or processed by the Application outside Salesforce’s systems shall not constitute Customer Data (as defined in Your Agreement with Salesforce).
Salesforce edition support
The ability to view Zendesk Support tickets from Salesforce is available for Salesforce Group, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer editions.
To install and set up Zendesk Support for Salesforce:
- Install the Zendesk Support for Salesforce app in Salesforce.
- Sign in to your Zendesk Support account and install the new Salesforce app.
- Setup the new Salesforce app in Zendesk Support.
- Configure user and organization Syncing in Salesforce.
- Set up Zendesk Support Ticket in Salesforce.
For complete setup instructions, see the Getting Started Guide for Zendesk Support for Salesforce.
- Author: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.0.9
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk