The SendSafely Zendesk app lets agents send and receive files of any size and type. Individual files up to 10GB can be added to each ticket, and files are also encrypted for maximum security.
Files attached using the SendSafely Zendesk app are uploaded directly to SendSafely, bypassing any file size restrictions associated with your Zendesk plan. A secure link is automatically inserted into the ticket for users to access the files.
It's easy to test out this integration within your Zendesk environment. During the install, simply sign up for a free two week Pro trial account. Please note that a SendSafely enterprise subscription will be required after the trial period ends if you wish to keep using the integration.
We have also posted a recorded demo video of how the Zendesk integration works. If you prefer to request a live technical Q&A session with a member of our Customer Success team you can do so using this link.
- Our Zendesk integration requires both a SendSafely and a Zendesk account. To test out the integration in your Zendesk environment, you can sign up for a free 2 week Pro trial account after installing the app. Please note that a SendSafely enterprise subscription will be required after the trial period ends if you wish to keep using the integration.
- Log in to your Zendesk account and install the SendSafely App from the Marketplace. Sign up for a free Pro Trial account to get two weeks of free testing.
- We recommend using the "Sign in with Google" option if your organization uses G-Suite, however this is not mandatory.
- Whenever you are viewing a Zendesk ticket, you can access SendSafely from the Apps pane on the right side of the screen. The first time you access the app, you will be prompted to log in.
- To send the user a file using SendSafely, press the orange "Attach Files with SendSafely" button. A download link will be automatically inserted into the ticket reply so that your user can access the file.
You can also allow customers to send large files from the Help Center using the SendSafely Upload Widget with Zendesk Integration. Instructions on how to install this integration can be found on the SendSafely Developer Website.