SessionStack lets you watch a pixel-perfect playback of a customer session within your product. You can view everything that happened to the customer prior to submitting the ticket. This way you get all the context you need to assist your customers right away, without requesting screenshots. Connect SessionStack with Zendesk Support and within minutes you can:
- Get all the information in one place. Find a list of recorded customer sessions within the customer ticket.
- Remove guesswork. Filter sessions by date and time. Replay the exact customer's session with the steps that led to the request.
- Reduce internal back-and-forth. Share a session replay link directly with your development team.
- Identify and prevent future tickets. Access all "under-the-hood" information including tech details around network, errors, warnings, and debug messages.
SessionStack helps enterprise and SMB teams at companies like CalPERS, Bazaarvoice, Sketchdeck understand and improve the quality of their customer support thanks to co-browsing, session replay, error notifications, troubleshooting insights, analytics, and reporting tools.
Find out more about SessionStack co-browsing, session replay, reporting and analytics capabilities
SessionStack allows you to view everything the customer did prior to submitting the ticket right into Zendesk Support. The app can be easily connected to Zendesk Support. If you are not yet a SessionStack customer, sign up for a free trial here.
Click on the Install button to start the installation.
Enter the following information in the installation form:
- API token: To find your secret SessionStack API token, log into SessionStack, click on the user icon in the bottom left corner and select "API Tokens". Create a new token or use an existing one. Copy the token you’ve selected and paste it into the Zendesk’s installation form.
- Project ID: Enter into your SessionStack project, click on “Settings” on the left navigation and select “General”. Under “Project ID” find a number. That’s your Project ID. Copy and paste it into the Zendesk installation form.
- (On-premises only) REST API URL: Enter the API URL for your on-premises deployment of SessionStack (e.g. https://sessionstack.example.com/api)
- (On-premises only) Player URL: Enter the URL of the player for your on-premises deployment of SessionStack (e.g. https://sessionstack.example.com/player)
That’s it! Now, when you open a support ticket you’ll see the support request and a record of customer sessions from the date the ticket was created in the Apps sidebar.
For additional info refer to the complete guide