The Zendesk Support for Shopify app works to unite your business by displaying critical Shopify data beside Zendesk ticket information.
The application queries your Shopify store to find the customer’s details and recent orders. In addition, it displays order summary information if a ticket is linked to an individual order. You have the flexibility of displaying what particular information about an order you would like to be displayed
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Solve tickets faster by having access to relevant customer data from Shopify, such as billing, shipping, and order information, on Zendesk Support ticket pages.
- Easily navigate to additional data in Shopify
- Add a Zendesk Support Web Widget to any Shopify-powered site so your customers can contact your Support team quickly and easily.
- After installation, click the setup button that appears inside the Shopify app.
- You will be redirected to the Zendesk app in Shopify marketplace.
- Click get to install the Zendesk app.
- Open the Zendesk app in Shopify and click ""I have an account"".
- Enter your Zendesk Support subdomain and click next
- Click allow to provide the integration access privilege to your Zendesk Support account.
- The integration will automatically setup the Shopify app in Zendesk Support and web widget inside your Shopify storefront.
- Author: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 2.0.7
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk