SupportSync helps customer service agents quickly create, view and track product returns (RMA's) and create prepaid shipping labels while providing return centers with powerful processing tools and features.
Watch this video to learn more: https://www.supportsync.com/video-zendesk-app
- Easy to use interface allows agents to create product returns and prepaid shipping labels
- Improve your customers service experience and your brands service reputation
- Synchronize your customers with your support teams and return centers in real time
- Reduce costs by improving efficiency and customer adding service automation
- Integrates with major shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx and USPS)
We provide customer service agents on the Zendesk platform with a simple, easy to use interface for quickly creating, viewing, editing and tracking returns that will synchronize support team members and customers throughout the return process. Customer service agents can remain within the Zendesk platform while utilizing the powerful features of the SupportSync application.
Through years of valuable customer feedback and hands-on experience as a returns processing application, SupportSync is designed to handle the array of contingencies that can arise within the return management environment. Our active processing engine will provide your return centers with a powerful, efficient tool to receive, process and ship replacement units and accessories as well as provide a system for recording test results with reports to quickly analyze trends and corrective actions. Additional reports can also be run to analyze user activity, shipping/receiving records and other related transactional data.
A SupportSync account is required. Please go to www.supportsync.com to sign up for a free trial.
- Click the Install button on the right of this page.
- Select the Zendesk account you want to use with SupportSync and click Install.
- On the App Installation Page, enter your SupportSync domain in the ssDomain field.
- When you open a User or Ticket, you will be prompted for your SupportSync Username and Password to login.
- Watch this video to learn more: https://www.supportsync.com/video-zendesk-app