Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice over IP service. Telegram client apps are available on different platforms, and users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. Telegram Channel Integration for Zendesk offers the opportunity to expand your customer service experience through instant messaging between Telegram and Zendesk Support. This new Channel Integration allows you to connect your company's Telegram Bot to your Zendesk Support domain. Telegram Bots offer the ability to reach to your customers directly, and this Channel Integration helps you creating and handling all Telegram messages into your Zendesk workflow.
With this Telegram Channel Integration you will be able to:
- Support Telegram messages thru the traditional tickets.
- Support multimedia on tickets (Video, Voice Records, Photos, Locations, Contacts, Files).
- Reply from Zendesk Support straight to Telegram chats.
- Get notified when a message is modified in Telegram.
- Get notified when a message is replied from Telegram.
- Manage Telegram private chats.
- Manage Telegram chat groups on a single ticket or separated tickets per customer.
- Customize a Hello Message for your customers.
- Ask basic information to your customers in 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese).
- Define a Ticket Type, Ticket Priority and Tags for your coming Telegram Tickets.
- Your customers will be able to create new tickets when they need using the /newrequest command.
Note: Your Zendesk Support workflow will not be modified by this Channel Integration.
This Telegram Channel Integration needs a Telegram’s Bot already configured.
You can configure a Telegram Bot by using Telegram Bot Father in Telegram.
- Install the Telegram Channel Integration from the Zendesk Marketplace
- Go to 'Channel integrations' in your Zendesk Support settings
- Select “Telegram Channel”
- Review the “General Information” tab and make changes if applicable
- Select the “Accounts” tab and press “Add an account”
- In the pop-up page, set the Integration Name for your company
- Set your Telegram Bot Private Token
- Press “Submit”
- That's it! Start chatting with your customers