Your business uses Zendesk to collect and manage customer support tickets and feedback. But many customers leave their feedback (positive or negative) on public review platforms. The Trustpilot app for Zendesk allows you to consolidate those public reviews with your Zendesk workflow so that you can easily respond to every one.
Here’s how it works:
- A customer leaves a review on your Trustpilot service or product page.
- If the review is at or below a star threshold rating you determine, it will automatically create a ticket in Zendesk.
- Read, reply to, tag, share, and report the review from within Zendesk.
- Your reply will automatically appear publicly on Trustpilot.
- If your customer responds or updates their review based on your response, their Trustpilot review will automatically be updated.
According to Trustpilot research, when consumers were asked, “What type of content do you seek out in reviews?”, 79% said they looked for responses from the company. Show consumers you care about your customers’ experiences by responding.