- Automatically create tickets for reviews
- Respond to reviews directly within Zendesk
- Use the full power of Zendesk to manage reviews
When a review is left on your Trustpilot profile at or below the star rating threshold you select, a ticket is automatically created in your Zendesk.
You then have the full power of Zendesk to manage the review. You can assign or escalate the ticket, leave internal notes, see which agent has responded, and even see previous versions of the review if the consumer updates or changes it on Trustpilot.
Replies are written directly within Zendesk, so you can leverage macros and never have to switch tools.
Trustpilot is an online review community with more than 22 million consumer reviews of 135,000+ businesses worldwide. We aim to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue by enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, building trust and transparency online.
To use the Trustpilot channel, you'll need to install the app from Zendesk's App Marketplace.
To install the Trustpilot integration:
- Click the Admin icon (), then select Apps > Marketplace.
- Locate and click the Trustpilot Review icon.
- Read the Overview, then click the Install app button in the upper right.
- Click the Install button.
The integration is added to your Channel Integrations page. Click Channels > Channel Integrations to access it.